Here is a list of rules for playing contests on Delaware 105.9 and Delaware1059.com:
- No purchase necessary to play or win.
- Contests are void where prohibited
- You must be a legal u.s. citizen to play or win.
- We encourage you to win as often as you can, but if you win, please wait 30 days before trying to win again.
- Winning is limited to one person per household for 30 days.
- Unless otherwise noted on a per-contest basis, only one entry is accepted per person. Additional entries beyond the first will be omitted.
- Winners are determined by a random drawing of all eligible entries sent to Delaware 105.9 or by correct caller as announced over the air.
- Substitute prizes or cash value for a prize will not be awarded.
- Prizes must be picked up at Delaware 105.9. You have 30 days to do so. After 30 days, we reserve the right to give your prize away to someone else.
- Prizes that are tickets to an off-premises event have an elegibility requirement of being 18 or older to win. If a minor wins, we must collect minor's contact information and legal parent/guardian's contact information. The legal guardian, therefore, must be present to sign for and pick up the prize.
- Delaware 105.9 is not responsible for technical difficulties of any sort, acts of god, or any other issues that may cause problems with entering contests.
- If there is a texting component to the contest, standard data and text messaging rates may apply.
- Employees of Delaware 105.9, Delmarva Broadcasting Company, immediate family members, sponsors, agents, affiliates, parent companies, and others acting on their behalf are not eligible to win.
- registrants’ and winners’ names and their likenesses may be used by Delaware 105.9 for promotional purposes without further compensation to registrants/winners.
- The winner is directly responsible for any and all taxes associated with the prize.
- The winner waives any and all claims of liability against Delaware 105.9 or a contest’s sponsors for any damages, injuries, or other losses which relate directly or indirectly to the promotion or prize
- Tickets are non-transferable, nor can they be redeemed for cash.
- Contest judges' decisions are final.
- Rules are subject to change without notice.