Thursday, December 20, 2012 - 5:40am
Eastern Shore roundup nabs 34 convicted criminals
Immigration and Customs Enforcement officials say agents have arrested 34 convicted criminals on the Eastern Shore who are in the country illegally.
Officials say the arrests were made this week and took place in several counties, including Queen Anne's, Talbot and Wicomico.
Those arrested have convictions for crimes including driving under the influence of alcohol, theft, criminal possession of a controlled substance, robbery and escape.
Copyright © Oct 23, 2014, Delaware 105.9/Delmarva Broadcasting Company. All Rights Reserved.
This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.
| Latest News
- AUDIO: 6th District State Senate Candidates Spar at Candidates Forum
- AUDIO: Candidates in 20th Rep District Discuss Variety of Issues
- Milton Goat Shot, Injured
- 1 Dead in Kent Island, MD Crash
- NCCo Police Search for Creeper in Bear
- Rash of Vandalism Strikes Several NCCo Communities
- 9th Annual Fall Job Fair in Salisbury Today
- REMINDER: Early Voting in MD Starts Today
- Partial Eclipse Visible THIS Afternoon
- Equipment Sparks Fire at UD Chemistry Lab
- AUDIO: Survey Shows Carper, Coons are Worth Millions
- Eye Exams, Glasses Offered to Low-Income Students
- Big Pot Haul Lands Probationer Back Behind Bars
- Probationer Back in Jail After Gun, Drug Arrest
- New Parking Permit Rules in Wilmington
- Aldridge to Become New Friends School Head
- Antares Rocket Set to Launch from Wallops Oct. 27
- 3 Kindergarten Students Experience "Asthma-Like" Symptoms
- MD Democrats Announce Voter Hotline for Problems
- Fire Damages Wall, Siding at Lewes Home
- Milton, State Police Investigate Motorcycle Thefts
- Three Arrested in Separate Drug-Related Cases in Harrington
- Woman Arrested for Tire-Slashing Incident in Harrington
- Three Teen Girls Arrested Following Recent Fight in Harrington
- Man Arrested for Discharging Gun in Salisbury
- Gunman Robs Wilmington Clothing Store
- Delaware Duck Hunting Season Opens Friday
- MD, VA, PA, NJ to Monitor Travelers from Ebola-Stricken Area
- $2.5M from State to Help Phila. Children's Hospital Grow
- Delaware Board Nixes Commutation for Killer
- New Castle Woman Charged with False Ebola Report
- DART Stuff the Bus Food Drive Begins Nov. 10