DELAWARE 105.9 WEATHER WATCH IS NOW ACTIVE




A Storage Trailer Catches Fire Due to an Electrical Malfunction in Easton
By Robert Petree

A blaze ignites inside the body of a tractor trailer that was being used as storage trailer
A storage trailer goes up in flames due to an electrical malfunction in Easton.

The fire occurred yesterday (Thursday) around 4:00 p.m. off Mullet Branch Rd in Talbot County.

The blaze ignited inside the body of a tractor trailer that was being used as storage trailer.

15 firefighters arrived on scene, it took 30 minutes to get the blaze under control

There is an estimated $6,000 worth of damage, no injuries were reported.



Copyright © Aug 16, 2022, Delaware 105.9/Delmarva Broadcasting Company. All Rights Reserved.
This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.





 Latest News




Copyright © 2022, Delmarva Broadcasting Company. All Rights Reserved.   Terms of Use.
WXDE Statement of Equal Employment Opportunity and Outreach