Historic Milton says, "We still have spots available for the Bargains on the Broadkill event next weekend."
- Art / Craft Vendors = $75 / Space (10 x 10ft)
- Food Vendor = $130
- Non Profit = $30
- Art & craft vendor spaces are per one craft tent, approximately 10’x10’. Food vendor spaces accommodate one standard food truck.
- Only one vendor per space. Art & craft vendors may reserve more than one space at $60 per space.
- No alcoholic beverages, martial arts items, weapons or nuisance items are allowed on Town Park property.
- Only approved food vendors may sell edible items served over-the-counter. Food vendors must provide a copy of their current Health Permit from the State of Delaware with this application.
- No pets may be kept at your assigned spaces unless required by a handicap issue.
SCHEDULE & LOGISTICS
- Immediately upon driving into the festival area, all vendors must check in to receive their space assignments (even if they have used the same space in previous years).
- No vehicles are allowed inside the exhibit area.
- Vendor space is only accessible on the perimeter of (behind) the exhibit area. Vendors must provide the appropriate method to transport their supplies from their vehicles to their spaces.
- After unloading, vendors must immediately move their vehicles to a designated parking area outside the park.
- Set-up begins at 7AM. Vendors must be completely set up by 8:45AM; the festival begins at 9AM.
- Spaces are to be kept neat and clean, and aisles are to be kept open.
- Vendors may not begin to break down until after 3PM when the event closes.