HB 213 would give financially struggling school districts the ability to raise taxes without a referendum. This only applies to operating expenses; funding for capital improvements (like a new school) would still have to go through the referendum process.
- Pregnant woman killed crossing Rt. 113 remembered by local homeless advocate
- Rehoboth Beach Police arrest local woman for trespassing on Rehoboth Avenue
- Millsboro City Manager talks future restaurants, growth, traffic problems in Newsmaker Monday appearance
- A DUI in Delaware for smoking pot? You bet.
- Customer claims responsibility for Home Depot noose, store receives threats
- Biden campaign coming to Rehoboth Beach
- Man arrested after shots fired in Magnolia, Delaware
- Woman killed attempting to cross Rt. 113 in Georgetown. Identified by local homeless advocate.
- Middletown comunity is a finalist for "Nicest Places in America"
- Small Plane Crashes in Ocean City