Yazmin Juarez, a mother whose toddler died weeks after they were released from Immigration and Customs Enforcement custody in 2018, recalled the death of her child in emotional testimony before a House panel.
TownNews.com Content Exchange
- Woman killed attempting to cross Rt. 113 in Georgetown. Identified by local homeless advocate.
- State Police Conducting Death Investigation in the Lincoln area
- Former Sussex County Doctor Indicted for Insurance Fraud
- Wilmington man, 25, pleads guilty to fatally shooting teen girl who was trying to break up fight
- A DUI in Delaware for smoking pot? You bet.
- The curbside grocery pickup war heats up in Delaware
- Man arrested after shots fired in Magnolia, Delaware
- USDA euthanizes hundreds of geese in Salisbury
- Troopers investigating pair of Friday fatal crashes near Port Penn
- Middletown comunity is a finalist for "Nicest Places in America"