Josephine Kirk-Taylor posted a video on social media of a man nearly hitting her daughter as she tried to cross the street at a school bus stop. The man is now in custody being charged with reckless driving, and the local police chief hailed Kirk-Taylor's persistence in the case.
- Secretary of State tells Delaware auditor to stop usage of altered state seal on social media
- Dirt bike driver dead in Lincoln after fleeing police
- On probation for 3rd offense, Rehoboth man gets charged with 4th offense DUI
- Man, 30, stable after being shot in Wilmington
- Man fatally shot in Dover
- Millsboro student arrested for threats involving school. Sussex Tech issues public statement.
- VIDEO | New life for an old church: Village of St. John opens in Wilmington
- Prostitution bust in Seaford Delaware. Two prostitutes and five "johns".
- Reports of active shooter on campus unfounded, Delaware State University, police say
- "Justice wasn't served." Man dies a decade after assault