It’s that time again for the 5th Annual Color Me Dewey Color Run/Walk on Sunday, June 2 at 10:00 AM starting at the Rusty Rudder restaurant located at 113 Dickinson Street in Dewey Beach. The event raises funds for the Rotary Clubs for Area 41 and is sponsored by Highway One Companies and Races2Run. The event begins at the Rusty Rudder and ends at North Beach in Dewey Beach. After visiting seven color stations the run concludes at North Beach, 125 McKinley Street, where the grand post-race party will be held. Registration begins at 8:30 AM. This event is designed for adults, kids, families and friends. It’s not a competition, but a run/walk between seven stops where participants are dusted with approved colored corn starch. Loads of fun! The whiter your clothing, more color you get. Any questions contact Kathryn McKenzie, email@example.com 302-362-3905
- Do you feel Sussex County should provide a space for "car dwellers"?
- Woodbridge QB Troy Haynes begins recovery from kidney surgery
- Great white shark 'Cabot' pings off Delaware coast
- Great White Shark detected off the coast of Delaware
- Delaware House to consider decriminalizing underage drinking
- Dual Dover shootings leave 1 man injured, home and vehicles damaged
- Do illegal immigrants really do the jobs that Americans won't do?
- An eye-opening look at undocumented immigrants enrolled in Sussex Central High School
- Are you empathetic towards teachers using their own money to buy school supplies and snacks for their students?
- Plastic bag legislation passes House, heads to State Senate